19 June 2009

Friday Night Girls Night


T.G.I.F. WOMEN!!


,

About two weeks ago, Lauren, Tonya and I established Friday night Girls night. Since then, Tonya and I have fulfilled the commitment, but Lauren hasn't. We are in the process of getting in touch with her for tonight. Ruby Tuesday's is our restaurant of choice, because of the drink specials - $5 cosmos, though I'm not sure how good of a deal that is. They sure do the trick though!

I could live on their Southwestern Spring Rolls - they are simply to die for. Their spinach artichoke dip is amazing too. But how hard is it really to combine spinach, artichoke hearts and cheese? I think my cousin Annie's spinach and artichoke casserole rivals theirs.

Is there any irony in going to Tuesday's on Fridays?


In my daily creative news....




I got a really good start on a "girly" apron for my mom's birthday. Even though her birthday was the 17th. (Sorry mom, Happy Birthday, though).

This is the bottom half. It is two different panels of floral fabric. The top is two panels of different colors too, but they aren't attached yet.







Note Morey on right :)

No comments: