22 June 2009

Cleaning Day

Ken, my landlord is due back from India tomorrow, so I wasn't able to do much work today. I spent the greater part of the morning and afternoon cleaning house, to be presentable. Then I waited tables for my livelihood for the rest of the evening.

Come have lunch or dinner! And maybe leave me an awesome tip? The Village Tavern is located on Stump Road in North Wales.

On a more solemn note, Jon and Kate Plus 8 made me sad tonight. Did anyone else notice Jon's new "jewelry". WTF, man.

2 comments:

ruthpclark said...

Good lord, I heard about it. Out here in "we-think-we're-amish" land I can't watch it, but Rachel told me all about it.

My world came crashing down. I try not to think about it.

Jana Bailey said...

I feel the same way. It was completely heart-breaking to watch Kate talk. And JON! with his new earrings!!! He is pathetic.