07 October 2009

Felicitous Findings: Maiden Voyage

Ruth has been writing Felicitous Findings for months now. They are one of my favorite things to read on her blog. I am officially borrowing "Findings" from Ruth, so start finding joy in my own life.
I will follow suit, making a list of 5 for every entry.
Forgive me, I am a first time Finder:

1 Doing "swaps" ...the most recent I signed up for being the Photo swap!

2 Good pizza.

3 Doing Yoga in the morning.

4 Watching Morey chase leaves.

5 Candy Corn. The first 4 or 5 pieces, anyway.



Has anyone been on Google today? What is up with the barcode?

4 comments:

ruthpclark said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

Link me!!!!!!!

Jana Bailey said...

I TOTALLY MENT TO!!

Cait said...

today is the day the barcode was invented.

Jana Bailey said...

haha thanks cait