17 November 2009

Sugar Doll

My lovely Ruth tagged me for this:



Here are the 10 random facts about myself, as required by the award:

1. I don't text.

2. I love, LOVE scented candles.

3. I know a decent amount of sign language.

4. I saw Titanic for the first time just a few years ago. I didn't like it.

5. Three of my favorite movies are: The Break Up, The Royal Tenenbaums, and The Family Stone.

6. I am NOT a morning person. My mind becomes extremely active late at night.

7. I think the noodles in canned chicken noodle soup is the most revolting thing.

8. I drive a standard.

9. I would rather be too warm than too cold, thus I love summer.

10. I will be some level famous some day.


I now tag Susan of Freshly Picked. She has an utterly adorable blog. Please visit her. (I found her over at Jes' blog, Just Jes.)

1 comment:

Jes said...

I knoooww!!!! I love her site!