04 August 2009

Welcomings and Inspirations



Hi Ladies and Men,
I would like to introduce My Creative Fling to you. I found her on Ruth Writes, so it's gotta be a goodie! The blog is really fun, and I look forward to following her for a long time to come.



I would also like to welcome my two painter sisters, Jes and Amy. I hope you enjoy my little bloggie here. I miss you both, and I hope you are creating!! Amy, thank you for your shout out! Those of you, who don't know it, check out Amy Kitz Studio.

4 comments:

ruthpclark said...

Yay you became a follower on my blog!

Jana Bailey said...

yeah, i just realized that i wasn't a follower. I thought i was following these blogs, when I am really not. I don't get Blogger...

Jes said...

Yay!!! ps...I have been making pillows today and totally subconsiously...they look like if your paintings and tonya's paintings had a love child. I miss you too!

Little Adventures, Here and There said...

hello!! thanks for your shoutout! and yes i cannot wait to start making things regularly.

and yeaa, we are all pretty bummed about our dog. thanks for the sympathy though, it means a lot!