19 May 2010

i love flowers

of course, here's my pup, enjoying a nice day with me


very happy cactus.


FUTURE FRUIT!!


baby blooms


I think of them as brother and sister


...and the baby glories


the peonies are coming!!!!


ants and the peonies


antie!!


<3


Pansies make me think of Grandma Pat


and the beautiful lupines


you can see in the background, Morey sat on part of the plant...


one of my favorite books when I was little was Miss Rumphius


they share this part of the garden with yet-to-bloom irises



I have been dealt a real ridiculous hand recently. By recently, I mean the past few days. I can't site why or what, because I don't know what I am allowed to say, or what will get me in trouble again. (Ask me how terrible that feels. Yes, it's very disturbing.) ...So use your imagination. I will say I've been accused of a few things that I didn't do. It's unfortunate that I was attacked. Since the wrong person was accused, the wrong do-er will keep on doing wrong. (That's redundant, but you get the idea.)
I need to recall my firm belief in karma. The way you treat people, the evil things you do; they will come back to you. You will suffer great pain and suffering if you put bad things out in the universe. Kind of that "what goes around comes around" idea. I don't need to worry about wrong done to me, because the universe will just take care of it.
I am hereby leaving behind the divas, the false accusations, the verbal abuse, the needy people, the drama, the ugly hearted people - I am leaving it all behind. I haven't painted in months, and I believe that this has contributed to the deterioration of my mental health. As I have more time on my hands now, I am going to throw myself back into my studio....start preping myself the rigor of grad school :)

No comments: